- User information to be collected and collection method
For the purpose of this policy, "user information" means information pertaining to the identification of the user, the history of the user's activities on the communication service, and other information generated or accumulated by the user or in relation to the user's terminal on the user's smartphone, PC, or other terminal, which is collected by the Company in accordance with this policy. Personal information" means personal information as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law.
The user information collected by the Company in the Service will be as follows, depending on the method of collection.
(1)Information provided by the User
In order to use the Service, users are requested to provide the following information.
(2) E-mail address
(3) Date of birth
(4) Biological sex
(6) Telephone number
(7) Other information that the user enters in the input form provided by the Company.
(2) Information provided by other services by allowing users to collaborate with them in the use of this service.
In the event that a user permits linking with external services such as social network services when using this service, the following information will be collected from the external services based on the content agreed to at the time of permission.
(1) ID used by the user in the external service
(2) Other information that the user has authorized to be disclosed to the linked party according to the privacy settings of the relevant external service.
(3)Information collected by the Company when the User uses the Service.
The Company may collect information regarding the access to and use of the Service. This includes the following information
(1) Terminal information
(2) Log information
(3) Cookies and anonymous IDs
(4) Location information
(5) IP address
(6) User agent
(7) Payment information
(8) AID, IDFA, and other identifiers
- Purpose of Use
(1) The specific purposes of use of user information related to the provision of the Service are as follows
(1) Specific purposes of use of user information related to the provision of the Service are as follows: (1) Matters related to the provision, maintenance, protection, and improvement of the Service, including the acceptance of registration, identification, preparation of statistical data related to the Service, and advertising.
(2) To provide information and respond to inquiries regarding the Service.
(3) Responses to acts that violate the terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Terms, etc.") of the Company regarding the Service. (3) Responding to acts that violate the Company's rules, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Rules, etc.") regarding the Service.
(4) Notification of changes to the Terms of Service, etc.
(4) Notification of changes to the Terms of Service, etc. (5) Provision of information (including advertising or publicity) to companies in partnership with the Company. (4) Notification of changes to the Terms of Service, etc.
(5) Provision of information to companies affiliated with the Company (including advertising and publicity, and information will be provided by the Company) (6) Provision to third parties for the purpose of identification, delivery and other purposes of providing the Service, and for the purpose of developing the Service and other services.
- Method of Obtaining Consent
Coockie shall obtain the user's consent before collecting the user information described in 1(3). In addition, the Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of this website.
- Whether or not there is an external transmission, third-party provision, or information collection module
In order to deliver targeted advertisements using user information, this service incorporates an information collection module. In order to deliver targeted advertisements using user information, the Service incorporates an information collection module, and as a result, user information is provided to the provider of the information collection module.
- Provision to Third Parties
(1) Of the user information, the Company will provide personal information to third parties only with the prior consent of the user. (1) The Company will provide personal information to third parties only when the user agrees in advance. However, this does not apply to the following cases with regard to personal information other than personal information that requires consideration (race, creed, social status, medical history, criminal history, the fact that the user has suffered harm as a result of a crime, and other information that requires special consideration in its handling to prevent unfair discrimination, prejudice, or other disadvantage to the user).
(1) When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(2) When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons.
(3) When personal information is provided to an information collection module provider in accordance with the provisions of Section 4.
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and there is a risk that obtaining the user's consent will interfere with the execution of such affairs.
When it is necessary to disclose personal information to financial institutions, etc., for the purpose of credit card payment for the use of our services.
(6) When disclosing personal information in a manner that prevents identification of the individual (e.g. statistical data).
(7) Other cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
(2) The User may request the Company to stop the provision of the User's User Information to third parties by notifying the Company via the inquiry form on the Service.
- Joint Use
The Company will share the user's user information in the following ways by sharing electronic data.
(1) Items of user information to be used jointly
(2) Email address
(3) Date of birth
(4) Biological sex (5) Address
(6) Telephone number
(7) Other information entered by the user in the input form provided by the Company.
(2) Scope of parties to be used jointly
Contractors, affiliated medical institutions, and medical personnel of affiliated medical institutions
(3) Purposes of use by parties who share the information
Medical treatment, consultation, delivery, customer support, and other matters related to the provision of the Service
(4) Name or title of the person responsible for the management of user information
- Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
When the Company is requested by a User to disclose his/her personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company shall disclose such information to the User without delay after confirming that the request is made by the User him/herself (if such personal information does not exist, the Company shall notify the User to that effect). (If such personal information does not exist, we will notify the user to that effect. However, this does not apply in cases where the Company is not obligated to disclose such information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. Please note that a handling fee (1,000 yen + tax per case) will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
(1) If a user requests us to correct the content of his or her personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that the information is not true, or on the grounds that the information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance, or that the information has been collected through deception or other wrongful means, we will disclose the information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law. If a request is made to stop the use of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law for reasons such as (1) the information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance, or (2) the information was collected by deception or other wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself, and based on the results, we will correct the content of the personal information or stop its use, and notify the user to that effect. If the Company decides not to correct or suspend the use of the personal information based on reasonable grounds, the Company will notify the User to that effect.
(2) In the event that the Company is requested by a User to erase the User's personal information, and the Company deems it necessary to comply with such request, the Company will erase the personal information after confirming that the request is made by the User himself/herself, and notify the User to that effect.
(3) The provisions of (1) and (2) do not apply in cases where the Company is not obligated to correct, etc. or suspend use, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- Contact for Inquiries
If you have any opinions, questions, complaints, or any other inquiries regarding the handling of user information, please contact us at the following address.
Address: Sun West Yamate Building 4F, 3-11-6 Nishi-Gotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0031, Japan
Asia Commerce Corporation Contact: eLife Customer Support
The Company will review the operation of the handling of user information as appropriate and strive for continuous improvement, and may change this policy as necessary. In the event of any changes, the Company will notify users by posting the changes on the Company's website on the Internet. However, in the case of changes that require the user's consent under the law, the user's consent shall be obtained in a manner prescribed by the Company.
Enacted on March 18, 2021 Asia Commerce Corporation