FREE ONLINE CONSULTATION.
*Important Note: eLife Co., Ltd. is not a medical institution, and medical examinations, prescriptions, and dispensing are carried out by doctors from affiliated medical institutions. We provide a platform that facilitates communication between doctors and patients. Online medical consultations are meant to complement in-person consultations. We request doctors to primarily conduct in-person consultations and appropriately combine text and video chat with in-person consultations for the medical examination.
Article 1: Application
Article 2: Definitions
Article 3: User Registration, etc.
Article 4: Email Advertisement Delivery
Article 5: Medical Examination
Article 6: Security Measures
Article 7: Management of User ID and Password
Article 8: Termination of Agreement (Withdrawal)
Article 9: Usage Fees
Article 10: Scheduled Deliveries
Article 11 Prohibited Acts and Damages
1.The following acts by users are prohibited:
2.If a user violates any provision of these Terms and causes damages to the Company, the user shall be liable for compensation.
Article 12 Change, Deletion of Information, and Termination of this Agreement, etc.
1.The Company may take measures under Paragraph 2 of this article without prior notice to the user when any of the following events occur with respect to the user:
2.In the event of the occurrences in the preceding paragraph, the Company may take the following measures without prior notice to the user. The Company shall not be obligated to explain the reasons for taking these measures to the user.
Article 13 Service Suspension, Termination, etc.
The Company may suspend or terminate the Service without prior notice and consent to the user in any of the following events:
Article 14 Disclaimer
1. The Company makes no warranties regarding the accuracy, usefulness, completeness, etc., of the information, etc., registered or published by users or others in the Service.
2. The Company does not guarantee the following in relation to the use of the Service:
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users in connection with the modification, deletion, or disappearance of user information by the Company, changes in the content of the Service, suspension or termination of the provision of the Service, the unavailability of the Service, the loss of data or the malfunction or damage of equipment related to the use of the Service, or any other damages related to the use of the Service. However, this does not apply if the Company intentionally or with gross negligence causes such damages.
4. Even if user information is changed or deleted, this Agreement is terminated, the content of medical treatment contracts that have already been established or will be established in accordance with reservations between users and registered physicians or their affiliated registered medical institutions will not be affected.
5. Medical treatment is provided by registered physicians. The Company is not responsible for the content of medical treatment. The Service is provided based on the premise that registered physicians and registered medical institutions comply with laws and various guidelines concerning online medical treatment. The Company does not guarantee such compliance by registered physicians and registered medical institutions. For questions about the possibility of receiving online medical treatment or other unclear points, please contact the registered medical institution in advance.
6. Regardless of whether it is related to the use of the Service, in the event that any abnormality is observed in the body, etc., users are urged to immediately consult the nearest medical institution regardless of their affiliation with registered medical institutions.
Article 15 Exclusion of Anti-Social Forces, etc.
1. The user represents and warrants that they do not fall under any of the following items and pledges that they will not fall under any of the following items in the future:
2. The user further pledges not to engage in any of the following acts, either by oneself or through a third party, and confirms that they will not do so in the future:
Article 16 Use of Provided Information
Article 17 Changes to the Terms
Article 18 Transfer of Status
Article 19 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Established on April 1, 2022.